Course Title: (KY03) – The Dental Treatment Coordinator Course, Maximizing Higher Case Acceptance- A Team Approach
This Course Is a MUST For All Dental Treatment Coordinators.
A POWERFUL PROGRAM FOR ALL DENTAL IMPLANT TREATMENT COORDINATORS, ALL ADMINISTRATIVE TEAM MEMBERS, AND ALL CLINICAL TEAM MEMBERS, INCLUDING ALL DENTISTS THIS PROGRAM WILL AID IN TEAM COHESION AND ELEVATE YOUR PRACTICE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Course Length: Full-Day- 7 Hours
Course Length: Also offered as a two-day program with many more break-out sessions and hands-on learning with group break-out sessions. If requesting this program as a two-day, the maximum capacity is 40 attendees.
Target Audience: All Auxiliary Team Members & Dentists
Course Description: This 1-Day Program Is For All Team Members, Whether You Are New To The Field Or Have Experience In A Dental Implant-Related Office. We Will Discuss The Evolution Of Dental Implants And Risk Documentation And Discover How Co-Diagnosing Will Empower Your Patients And Allow Them To Understand Their Perception Of The Value Of The Recommended Treatment. We Will Review The Entire Journey Of Your Patient’s Experience And Learn How The Value Of Dental Implants Can Restore Oneself Physically And Psychologically.
This Program Empowers The Team To Aid In Higher Case Acceptance While Building
Strong Team Cohesion.
1. To Gain A More Robust Understanding Of Why Your Role In Practice Is So Valuable.
2. To Understand Why Dental Implants Are Valued As The # 1 Choice For Tooth Replacement Therapy.
3. To Understand Why We Recommend Crowns, Braces, And Periodontal Treatments To Our Patients.
4. Learn To Empower Your Patients With More Vital Communication Tactics.
5. To Obtain A Better Understanding Of The Clinical Components Of Dentistry.
6. Learn To Comprehend Missing Teeth Via A Panorex And Empower Yourself To Aid In The Treatment Co-Diagnosing.
Let It Begin With Dental Implants
Follow UP Systems
Clinical Procedures And Treatment Planning
Bone Grafting/Where, How & Why?
Documentation: Risk Management: Record Keeping, Informed Consent
The Insurance Game
Marketing Your Practice
Case Presentations/Breakout Sessions
At this session, I provide CT Scans/Panorex to the attendees with a copy of my option sheet (see attached). I ask the attendees to review the images and provide @ least three options for optimal treatment care for a patient. I allow 2 hours for this component for the attendees to prepare and then demonstrate their finds. Maximum capacity 40 attendees